Rujul meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Rujul is majorly used in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Oriya, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati, Rujul means "Simple, Honest or Soft Spoken" has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of RujulNames that rhyme with Rujul
Popularity of Rujul
Rujul is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1999. Also, Rujul is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Rujul globally.
Numerological analysis of Rujul
You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life.
Other names similar to Rujul
- Duhita - Especially used in Tamil, Oriya and Telugu, Duhita means "Daughter" is a baby girl name
- Gurudutt - The boy name Gurudutt means "Gift of the Guru" is used substantially in Telugu and Malayalam
- Anuragini - Mostly used in Marathi, Gujarati and Oriya, Anuragini means "Beloved" is a girl name
- Tungeshwar - Tungeshwar's meaning is Lord of the Mountains is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Bengali, Telugu and Oriya
- Santhanu means Wholesome normally aimed at both genders is used prevalently in Gujarati and Malayalam
Namesakes of Rujul
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rujul
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Man