Rumaisa meaning and origin
Used substantially in Arabic uncustomary, Rumaisa means "Bunch of Flowers" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Rumaisa
Popularity of Rumaisa
Rumaisa is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 836 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Rumaisa. There are over 446 babies that have been given the name Rumaisa in England and Wales. Rumaisa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 5965th. There are over 175 babies that have been given the name Rumaisa in United States.
Rumaisa is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. Also, Rumaisa is a familiar name in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Kenya. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Rumaisa?
Follow your dreams, not cash. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You lack real friends. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
If you like Rumaisa, you would love these names
- Tareef is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name, Tareef means "Uncommon or Rare" has origin in Arabic
- AlHusayn - AlHusayn's meaning is The Good or Handsome is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Wilayat - Boy name Wilayat is chiefly used in Arabic, Wilayat means "Power or State"
- Husamudeen is used substantially in Arabic, Husamudeen means "The Sword of the Faith" is given to baby boys
- Shiza - Rare girl name Shiza is used mainly in Arabic, Shiza means "A Gift or Present or A Gift"
Namesakes of Rumaisa
We could not find any notable namesake.