Saaleh name meaning
What does Saaleh mean?
Used mainly in Arabic, Saaleh bestowed upon boys, Saaleh means "Good, Righteous or Virtuous". Names that rhyme with Saaleh
How popular is the name Saaleh?
Saaleh is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our evaluation, at least 60 people have been bestowed Saaleh around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Saaleh
Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Saaleh
- Barir - Boy name Barir is dominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Barir is "Faithful"
- Aamira means Abundant or Full of Life mainly used for girls and is principally used in Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Khaaliq - Far-out Khaaliq is used in Arabic, Khaaliq means "Creator" is bestowed upon boys
- Faihaa means Garden or Good Smell is largely used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Mumtaaza - Mumtaaza's meaning is Blessing, Excellent or Pure aimed at baby girls is used principally in Arabic
Famous people named Saaleh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saaleh
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Righteous
- Baby Names that mean Virtuous