Sadashiv meaning and origin
Sadashiv's meaning is Pure has its origin in Sanskrit and is used substantially in Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Indian, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Sanskrit, Hindi and Gujarati is a baby boy name . Sadashiv is version of celestial Sadashiva. Sadashiva's meaning is Ever Auspicious and Eternal God is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of SadashivNames that rhyme with Sadashiv
Popularity of Sadashiv
Sadashiv is an extremely popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 110000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Sadashiv
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You have the heart of a warrior. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut.
Do you like Sadashiv? Other names you would love
- Prakash - Unwonted Sanskrit Prakash means "Light or Light of Sun" which is predominantly used in Malayalam, Marathi and Tamil is aimed at boys
- Varesh means Lord Shiva or The Superior Deity is rooted from Sanskrit which is mostly used in Indian, Malayalam and Gujarati is aimed at baby boys
- Pallav - Pallav's meaning is Young Shoots or Leaves or Young Shoots / Leaves is a boy name is used specifically in Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi
- Mithila - Origin of Atypical and Contemporary Mithila is in Sanskrit language bestowed upon both sexes which is used principally in Oriya, Marathi and Sanskrit, meaning of Mithila is "Kingdom or Kingdom of Mithi"
- Dhyan - Meaning of Dhyan is Meditation or Absorbed in Contemplation is used mostly in Bengali, Sikh and Marathi has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Sadashiv
- Sadashiv Shinde, Indian cricketer
- Sadashiv Patil, former Indian cricketer
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Indian actor