Saeger name meaning
What does Saeger mean?
Used majorly in English, Saeger is of English origin, a baby boy name, Saeger means "Seaman". Saeger is resultant of Seger. Seger is Swedish equivalent of Sigurd. Also Seger is equivalent of Sigar in Swedish language. Seger came from English, meaning of Seger is "Sea Fighter, Sea Warrior and Seaman".
View middle names that goes with Saeger like Loth, Mitt, Wyly, Yon, Dyer, Deus,Names that rhyme with Saeger
How popular is the name Saeger?
Saeger is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Saeger
You hate copying others. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Parents who liked Saeger, loved these names
- Idone chiefly is used in English, meaning of Idone is "Hard Working" is given to baby girls
- Davidsone - Davidsone's meaning is David's Son is used in English is bestowed upon baby boys
- Bain - Uncommon boy name Bain came from Old English, substantially used in English language, Bain means "Pale Bridge"
- Burbank - Boy name Burbank means "From the Castle on a Slope or Lives on the Castle's Hill" and is substantially used in English is of English origin
- Amethyst - Infrequent girl name Amethyst is dominantly used in English, meaning of Amethyst is "Amethyst Meaning Gemstone" is rooted from Old Greek
Famous people named Saeger
We could not find any notable namesake.