Charliene meaning and origin
Outlandish Germanic and Old High German Charliene bestowed upon baby girls is primarily used in English. Charliene is another transcription of Charline. Charline is derivation of Charles. Also Charline is derived from CharlotteSharlene. Charline is an effeminate form of Charles or. Charline is equivalent of Charles in French language. Outlandish Germanic and Old High German Charline, meaning of Charline is "Husband and Vigorous".
Variants of Charliene
View middle names that goes with Charliene like Rayna,Names that rhyme with Charliene
Popularity of Charliene
Charliene is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1929, peaked in 1938 when it ranked 3181st and last appeared in 1970. Also, Charliene is a familiar name in Brazil. As per our research, over 300 babies have been bestowed Charliene around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Charliene
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You know how to express yourself and always use the right words at the right time, and win the attention of the right people. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Do you like Charliene? Read these names too
- Margarette - Acclaimed and Perpetual Margarette came from Old Greek and Greek languages bestowed upon girls, used mainly in English, meaning of Margarette is "Pearl"
- Gara - Curious Gara has its origin in Scottish given to both boys and girls, Gara means "Goshawk" is used chiefly in English
- Olvan means Peaceful has origin in Germanic and is notably used in English is used as a boy name
- Walbrydge - Boy name Walbrydge is used in English has its roots in English, Walbrydge means "From the Welshman's Bridge"
- Gillson - Gillson's meaning is Son of Gilbert is rooted from English which is substantially used in English is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Charliene
We could not find any notable namesake.