Safeerah meaning and origin
Unexpected and Contemporary girl name Safeerah means "Messenger or Ambassador" is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Safeerah
Popularity of Safeerah
Safeerah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Safeerah is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 80 babies have been bestowed Safeerah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Safeerah
You need time to heal and recover. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are a child of change. Stress hates your guts.
Go through the following names similar to Safeerah
- Dihan - Originated from Indoeuropean, Dihan means "Heavenly and Celestial Hunter" which is used specifically in Kannada, Bengali and Malayalam is customarily bestowed upon both genders. Dihan is derivative of Diane.
- Aakil - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Aakil is in Arabic is substantially used in Hindi, Urdu and Tamil, meaning of Aakil is "Smart or Intelligent" is aimed at boys
- Kabirah means Big or Elder used for girls has its origin in African is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Umme - New-fangled and Odd Umme is used notably in Arabic and Frisian, Umme means "Mother of Sons or Possession" is used as a girl name
- Munkadir - Boy name Munkadir means "An Ascetic or Authority for Hadith or Name of an Authority or Ascetic of Hadith" is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Safeerah
We could not find any notable namesake.