Munkadir meaning and origin
Boy name Munkadir means "Name of an Authority and Ascetic of Hadith or This was the Name of Abu Bakr Muhammad" is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Munkadir
Popularity of Munkadir
Munkadir is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Munkadir
You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. Love makes you complete. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You are attentive to details and hard-working.
Parents who liked Munkadir, loved these names
- Abba - Origin of Anomalous Abba is in Old English and Hebrew is largely used in African, Arabic and English, meaning of Abba is "Born on Thursday or Father" is aimed at both genders
- Enam - Largely used in Arabic and Arabic unexpected and modernistic, Enam is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Enam is "Fountain, Gift from God or Gift"
- Raaida - Girl name Raaida is used principally in Arabic, Hindi and Kannada, Raaida means "Leader, A Doll or Explorer"
- Ashraf - Uncustomary Ashraf specifically is used in Urdu, English and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Ashraf is "Most Noble, Most Honorable or More Honourable" came from Arabic
- PirMohammed - PirMohammed's meaning is Holy Prophet is a baby boy name is used substantially in Hindi, Marathi and Arabic
Namesakes of Munkadir
We could not find any notable namesake.