Saffanah meaning and origin
Girl name Saffanah means "Pearl" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Saffanah
Popularity of Saffanah
Saffanah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Saffanah is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Saffanah
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort.
Do you like Saffanah? Read these names too
- Jadallah has its origin in Arabic, Jadallah means "Generosity of God or Gift of God" given to baby boys is used in Arabic
- Dirran has its origin in Arabic is used principally in Arabic is a girl name, Dirran means "Very Gentle or Generous Person"
- Zareesh - The girl name Zareesh is specifically used in Arabic, Zareesh means "Wealth"
- Waddaah - The boy name Waddaah is majorly used in Arabic, Waddaah means "Promising Person"
- Zubaah - The girl name Zubaah means "Great, Daughter of the Uncle of the Holy Prophet PBUH or Name of a Sahaabiyyah" is used chiefly in Arabic
Namesakes of Saffanah
We could not find any notable namesake.