Trishana meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Tamil, Marathi, English, Bengali and Gujarati unheard-of, Trishana means "Thirst or Desire" is used as a baby girl name.
Variants of Trishana
View middle names that goes with Trishana like Ria, Luciana, Mikaela,Names that rhyme with Trishana
Popularity of Trishana
Trishana is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Trishana is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2006. Also, Trishana is a familiar name in India and South Africa. As per our findings, over 300 people has been named Trishana globally.
What numerology tells about Trishana?
It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way.
If you like Trishana, you would love these names
- Waefreley - Waefreley's meaning is Quaking Aspen-Tree Meadow, Quaking Aspen and Aspen-tree Meadow is of English origin is used as a boy name. Waefreley is derived from Waverly.
- Denli came from English is used as a boy name, meaning of Denli is "Valley Wood and From the Valley Meadow". Denli is resulted from Denley.
- Olnea - Of English origin, Olnea means "From Olney and From the Loners Field" is a boy name. Olnea is derivation of Olney.
- Waiman - English name Waiman bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Waiman is "Warrior, Battle Protector and Fighter". Waiman is resultant of Wyman.
- Lindi - Unconventional unisex name Lindi means "Beautiful, Linden Tree or Tender Beauty" and is used dominantly in Norwegian, Danish and English has its origin in Swedish language
Namesakes of Trishana
We could not find any notable namesake.