Sahibah meaning and origin
Mostly used in Arabic, Sahibah means "Colleague" has its origin in Sanskrit is aimed at girls. Sahibah is a variant form of Sahiba. Sahiba's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Sahiba is "The Lady and Friend".
Variants of SahibahNames that rhyme with Sahibah
Popularity of Sahibah
Sahibah is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Sahibah around the globe.
What numbers say about Sahibah?
Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
Do you like Sahibah? You would love these names
- Abdur-Rahmaan - Boy name Abdur-Rahmaan is used in Arabic language, Abdur-Rahmaan means "Servant of the Most Gracious (Allah)"
- Muhair - Muhair's meaning is Skilled is mainly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Jarir means Corpulent, Name of a Famous Arab Poet or One who can Pull is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Ryma - Unexpected and Modern girl name Ryma means "White Gazelle" which of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic
- Saamir - Uncustomary and Fresh boy name Saamir is used in Arabic, meaning of Saamir is "Fruitful or Fruit-bearing"
Namesakes of Sahibah
We could not find any notable namesake.