Sahiba name meaning
What does Sahiba mean?
Unorthodox Sahiba is originated from Sanskrit is used in Hindi, Kannada, Assamese, Arabic, Indian, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam, Sahiba means "Dame, Queen, Wife or Friend" is bestowed upon girls.
Variants of SahibaNames that rhyme with Sahiba
How popular is the name Sahiba?
Sahiba is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1992 and achieved its top ranking of 10104 in 2015. Over 111 babies in United States have been named Sahiba. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 140 babies in England and Wales have been named Sahiba. But Sahiba is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Niger. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Sahiba?
You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality.
Do you like Sahiba? Read these names too
- Buqayrah means Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith used for baby girls is used mainly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Naseer means Granting Victory or Announcer is substantially used in Hindi and Sindhi is used as a boy name
- Afzal - Unexpected Afzal dominantly is used in Kannada and Arabic is rooted from Arabic aimed at baby boys, meaning of Afzal is "Better or Grace"
- Sayuj means United Companion Comrade is mostly used in Hindi and Tamil is a baby boy name
- Arshiya - Used majorly in Gujarati and Telugu uncommon and modernistic, Arshiya normally bestowed upon baby girls, Arshiya means "Heavenly"
Famous people named Sahiba
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sahiba
- Girl names beginning with S
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Friend