Salahaldin name meaning
On This Page
What does Salahaldin mean?
The uncommon and modern boy name Salahaldin is specifically used in Arabic, Salahaldin means "Righteousness of the Faith or Name of the Muslim Leader who Liberated Jerusalem from the Crusaders".
Variants of SalahaldinNames that rhyme with Salahaldin
How popular is the name Salahaldin?
Salahaldin is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Salahaldin is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Salahaldin around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Salahaldin
Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You practically became the Superman you once admired. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life.
You would love these names similar to Salahaldin
- Fadah - Girl name Fadah is predominantly used in Arabic language, meaning of Fadah is "Silver"
- Humur - Meaning of Humur is Red used for baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Naadirah - Unconventional girl name Naadirah means "Rare or Choice" is used majorly in Arabic
- Hibat-Allah - The girl name Hibat-Allah is used principally in Arabic, Hibat-Allah means "Gift of God"
- Ajmar - Meaning of Ajmar is Fastest aimed at boys is used chiefly in Arabic
Famous people named Salahaldin
We could not find any notable namesake.