Samajya meaning and origin
The unisex name Samajya is mostly used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit, Samajya means "Fame or Reputation".Names that rhyme with Samajya
Popularity of Samajya
Samajya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 30 people globally have carried Samajya as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Samajya?
You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are a child of change. There's a numbness inside you can be broken by allowing yourself to grieve over what you've lost instead of pretending like it never happened. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Do you like Samajya? Read these names too
- Manmath - Used commonly in Bengali and Hindi, Manmath means "The Cupid or The God" is used for boys
- Abanindranath - The boy name Abanindranath is majorly used in Hindi and Bengali, Abanindranath means "Lord of Sky"
- Tilakraj - The boy name Tilakraj is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi, Tilakraj means "The Best King"
- Tarantuk - Particulary used in Hindi and Marathi, Tarantuk is used as a boy name, meaning of Tarantuk is "Boat"
- Sunayan - Boy name Sunayan is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Sunayan is "One with Beautiful Eyes"
Namesakes of Samajya
We could not find any notable namesake.