Samasti meaning and origin
Girl name Samasti is used particulary in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Sanskrit, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu and Gujarati, meaning of Samasti is "All that is Reaching, The Universe or Achieving".Names that rhyme with Samasti
Popularity of Samasti
Samasti is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Samasti around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Samasti
Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Looking for names similar to Samasti? Please go through the following names
- Hitee - Used largely in Telugu and Hindi, Hitee means "Love or Care" is aimed at baby girls
- Deepaprabha means Fully Lighted is mainly used in Marathi and Hindi is a girl name
- Deeshna is used specifically in Bengali, Malayalam and Oriya, Deeshna means "Gift or Offering" is normally used for girls
- Traimbika is used principally in Malayalam, Oriya and Gujarati, Traimbika means "Goddess Durga" is bestowed upon girls
- Natraj majorly is used in Marathi and Telugu, meaning of Natraj is "Lord Shiva, King of the Art of Dancing or King Among Actors" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Samasti
We could not find any notable namesake.