Samih name meaning
What does Samih mean?
Uncustomary Samih prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Samih is "Forgiver, Indulgent or Broad of Heart" is rooted from Arabic. Samih is variant of Sami. Sami is shortened form of Samuel. Sami's meaning is Elevated and Listener came from Arabic and Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Samih?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Samih is s(a)-mih.
Variants of SamihNames that rhyme with Samih
How popular is the name Samih?
Samih is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 2174 in 2005. During its 41 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 342 babies in France have been named Samih. The given name is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2004. But Samih is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Syria, Jordan, Sudan, Palestine, Lebanon and Egypt. According to our estimate, at least 170000 people have been bestowed Samih around the globe.
Samih in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Samih
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are daring and courageous. Material success is not all that matters in life. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today.
Other names similar to Samih, for would be moms
- Hozaifah prevalently is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Hozaifah is "A Companion of the Prophet"
- Rummanah is used in Arabic, Rummanah means "Pomegranate" is used as a girl name
- Ahsanullah - Meaning of Ahsanullah is Favor of God is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Inayatur-Rahman - Inayatur-Rahman's meaning is Care of the Most Gracious (Allah) is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Tajammal - Boy name Tajammal means "Beautiful" is used especially in Arabic
Famous people named Samih
- Samih Farsoun, professor emeritus of sociology at American University
- Samih Madhoun, senior leader of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
- Samih al-Qasim, Palestinian Arabic-language poet whose work is well known throughout the Arab world
- Samih Darwazah, founder of Hikma Pharmaceuticals
- Samiha Tawfik in Amina as Actress
- Samih Achkouti in tvMovie Martyrer as Actor