Saminah name meaning
On This Page
What does Saminah mean?
New-fangled and Unexpected choice Saminah mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Saminah is "Healthy Girl or Fertile Land without Rock and Stone" is a baby girl name . Saminah is derivative of Samina.
Names that rhyme with Saminah
How popular is the name Saminah?
Saminah is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. But Saminah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Saminah as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Saminah?
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much.
Looking for a name like Saminah? Please go through the following names
- Muhyddeen is used specifically in Arabic is a baby boy name, Muhyddeen means "Reviver of the Faith"
- Mufal means One who is Preferred or He who is Honoured is used primarily in Arabic is given to baby boys
- AbderRazza - AbderRazza's meaning is Servant of the Provider is a baby boy name is used notably in Arabic
- Naifnail - Boy name Naifnail is mainly used in Arabic, Naifnail means "Earner or Aquirer"
- Roshina - Roshina's meaning is One who Gives Light is specifically used in Arabic is used as a girl name
Famous people named Saminah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saminah
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Stone