Sanora name meaning
What does Sanora mean?
Infrequent girl name Sanora means "Kitten" and came from African-Swahili is majorly used in English. Sanora is form of new Sanura. Sanura means Kittens and Like a Kitten is originated from African-Swahili.
How do I pronounce Sanora?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Sanora is s(a)-no-ra.
Variants of SanoraNames that rhyme with Sanora
How popular is the name Sanora?
Sanora is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 48 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 332 babies that have been given the name Sanora in United States. Also, Sanora is a familiar name in India. At least, 600 people globally have carried Sanora as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Sanora?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are very smart and calculative. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Do you like Sanora? Other names you would love
- Garroway means Spear Fighter is used in English bestowed upon boys came from English
- Eryka - Queer girl name Eryka means "Feminine Form of Eric or Ever Kingly" which is substantially used in English has origin in Old Norse
- Faulconer is used dominantly in English is a boy name, Faulconer means "Falcon Trainer"
- Stanwyk - Meaning of Stanwyk is From the Stony Village is used substantially in English aimed at boys is of English origin
- Stanburghe means From the Stone Fortification is originated from English, used in English is a boy name
Famous people named Sanora
- Sanora Babb, American novelist, poet, and literary editor
Lists having Sanora
- Girl names beginning with S
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with San
- Girl names that ends with -ora