Annice name meaning
What does Annice mean?
Frequently Used and Perennial girl name Annice is primarily used in English, meaning of Annice is "Pure, Form of Agnes, Chaste, Finished, Completed or Grace" is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew. Annice is a variation of evergreen and darling Anna. Anna is a variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is form of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek, Old Greek and Latin equivalent of Channah or Hannah. Trendy and Conifer Anna is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Anna means "Grain, God has Favoured Me and Favour and Grace".
Could Annice be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Annice is an appropriate girl name for a new bundle of joy as it is an expression of satisfaction and joy. The origin of the name Annice is Hebrew, which makes it even more meaningful in the eyes of many. Its meaning implies that its bearer will be surrounded by joy and contentment. It suggests that the parents have been blessed with a daughter who is highly capable and brings happiness to their lives. Annice also has a pleasant sounding sound which makes it a great choice for any newborn baby girl.
How do I pronounce Annice?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Annice is a-nni-ce.
Variants of Annice
Anneice, Anna, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Anelle, Ankie, Annkristin, Hana, Hanka, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jane, Amalia, Amalie, Emily, Amelia
View middle names that goes with Annice like Dayana, Deann, Ruie,Names that rhyme with Annice
How popular is the name Annice?
Annice is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1884 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1884, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 851 on girl names chart when 37 babies were named Annice. Over 1809 people have been named Annice in United States. Annice is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2226th. Also, Annice is a familiar name in England and DR Congo. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Annice globally.
Numerological aspects of Annice
People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
If you like Annice, you would love these names
- Kariana - Meaning of Kariana is Pure is of Old Greek and English-American origin bestowed upon girls is used particulary in English and Swedish
- Stacie - The prevailing unisex name Stacie is mainly used in English, Danish and Irish, Stacie means "Resurrection, Surrender or Giving Fruit" is originated from Old Greek
- Inéz - Substantially used in Spanish, Inéz has origin in Old Greek and is aimed at girls, meaning of Inéz is "The Pure or The Chaste"
- Nicolette - Meaning of Nicolette is Victory of the People is originated from Old Greek, used in Norwegian and Finnish is a unisex name
- Theoni - Commonly used in Greek unusual and fresh, Theoni means "Godly". Its origin is in Old Greek is a baby girl name
Sibling Names for Annice
Are you looking for the perfect name to match with your baby girl's moniker "Annice"? Look no further than this list of sibling names to pair perfectly with Annice. From traditional to unique, these names will complement Annice and make your family feel complete.
Names for Annice's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Annice
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annice
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Grace