Sanvar meaning and origin
Sanvar's meaning is Dam Bridge is a baby boy name is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Sanvar
Popularity of Sanvar
Sanvar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Sanvar around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sanvar
You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Sanvar
- Guhya - Boy name Guhya means "Confidential Subject" is largely used in Hindi and Gujarati
- Manirathna - Boy name Manirathna is used mostly in Marathi and Hindi, Manirathna means "Diamond"
- Chandramati - Used notably in Sanskrit and Hindi, Chandramati is used as a baby girl name, Chandramati means "As Beautiful as the Moon"
- Jaladhij - Jaladhij's meaning is The Moon is dominantly used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at baby boys
- Inaksh is used especially in Kannada and Gujarati bestowed upon baby boys, Inaksh means "Flower"
Namesakes of Sanvar
We could not find any notable namesake.