Saptashav meaning and origin
Saptashav means Lord Vishnu is commonly used in Hindi is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Saptashav
Popularity of Saptashav
Saptashav is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Saptashav
People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. Your imaginative world is where you create plans to achieve your actual goals. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ.
Other names similar to Saptashav, for soon-to-be-parents
- Farmand - Used mostly in Hindi, Farmand bestowed upon baby boys, Farmand means "Pure or Intelligent"
- Ratnaraj - Boy name Ratnaraj is used substantially in Hindi, meaning of Ratnaraj is "The Ruby or The King of Jewels"
- Lalitkala - Meaning of Lalitkala is Nurturing used for baby girls is commonly used in Hindi
- Kaliyamma - Largely used in Hindi, Kaliyamma is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Kaliyamma is "Blackish"
- Sajitvan - Dominantly used in Hindi, Sajitvan is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Sajitvan is "Victorious Superior"
Namesakes of Saptashav
We could not find any notable namesake.