Satkiran meaning and origin
Satkiran means A Ray of Truth normally aimed at both sexes is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Satkiran
Popularity of Satkiran
Satkiran is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Satkiran
Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You should learn to live in the moment. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Do you like Satkiran? You would love these names
- Gurshakti is used majorly in Sikh, Gujarati and Punjabi, Gurshakti means "Power of Guru" is used as a baby girl name
- Prabhsangat - Used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi, Prabhsangat means "One who Loves Being with God" is used mostly as a baby boy name
- Sehajleen - Largely used in Punjabi and Sikh, Sehajleen is used as a girl name, meaning of Sehajleen is "Easily Absorbed in God"
- Pavitpal means Protector of the Holy Person used for boys is principally used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Ikmoorat is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh is a unisex name, Ikmoorat means "Form of the One Supreme Being"
Namesakes of Satkiran
We could not find any notable namesake.