Satmeet meaning and origin
Primarily used among Sikhs and Punjabi, Satmeet means "True Friend" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Satmeet
Popularity of Satmeet
Satmeet is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Satmeet?
You are probably spontaneous, charming, flexible, acting wisely from time to time, and have a superior attitude. People admire your spirit. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. If letter T is your capstone in your name, you live to make new memories instead of reliving your past. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You think highly of yourself and don't care what others have to say about your way of life or life in general.
Other names similar to Satmeet, for name hunters
- Vachanbir chiefly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Vachanbir is "Brave who Keeps his Promise" is bestowed upon boys
- Amanvir is used prevalently in Sikh, Sikh and Hindi, Amanvir means "The One who Fights for Peace, One who Fights for Peace or Strength of Peace" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Sukhram - Sukhram's meaning is One in whom Peace Prevades or The One In Whom Peace Prevades is chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh is aimed at baby boys
- Sadipak is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi, Sadipak means "Achiever, Flame or Eternal Lamp" is a gender-neutral name
- Gurpartap is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurpartap means "Blesing of God" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Satmeet
We could not find any notable namesake.