Saunanda meaning and origin
Girl name Saunanda means "Sweet Natured" is prevalently used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Saunanda
Popularity of Saunanda
Saunanda is an extremely rare name probably limited to India. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Saunanda?
Passion doesn't last much but respect and care do. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Parents who liked Saunanda, loved these names
- Amodita - Girl name Amodita is used in Bengali and Sindhi, meaning of Amodita is "Happiness"
- Dhavalchandra - Commonly used in Marathi and Hindi, Dhavalchandra bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Dhavalchandra is "White Moon"
- Sahasvat - The boy name Sahasvat means "Victorious or Full of Valour" is notably used in Marathi and Hindi
- Sumandal - Boy name Sumandal is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Sumandal is "A King"
- Himaanshu is used principally in Malayalam and Marathi, Himaanshu means "Moon" is given to boys
Namesakes of Saunanda
We could not find any notable namesake.