Savva meaning and origin
Offbeat and Modern boy name Savva is rooted from Hebrew is prevalently used in English. Savva is a spelling variation of Sava. Offbeat and Modern Sava is originated from Hebrew, Sava means "Wise, Old Man and South Arabian Kingdom of Seba".
Variants of Savva
View middle names that goes with Savva like Ries, Ellsworth, Haca, Kyet, Blan, Abah,Names that rhyme with Savva
Popularity of Savva
Savva is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2008. Savva is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2008. Savva is a common name in Russia and Ukraine while somewhat familiar name in Moldova, Uzbekistan, Cyprus and Belarus. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Savva as their given name according to our estimate.
Savva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Savva?
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you.
Looking for a name like Savva? Please go through the following names
- Adear - Boy name Adear came from Hebrew, meaning of Adear is "Majestic Noble". Adear is resulted from Adir.
- Hiddekel - Of Hebrew origin, Hiddekel is used largely in English bestowed upon girls, Hiddekel means "Rapid"
- Isabeth - Curious girl name Isabeth is originated from Hebrew, Isabeth means "God Protects My House"
- Elchanan - Infrequent boy name Elchanan means "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful" is originated from Hebrew. Elchanan is a resultant of John.
- Divine - Unfamiliar unisex name Divine means "Loved By God" is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Savva
- Savva Mamontov, famous Russian industrialist, merchant
- Savva Georgiou, Cypriot football striker and was the first foreign footballer ever to play professionally
- Writer Savva Dangulov, renowned for movie Na odnoy planete