Sayanti meaning and origin
Meaning of Sayanti is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Sayanti
Popularity of Sayanti
Sayanti is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our research, over 4000 people has been named Sayanti globally.
Numerological aspects of Sayanti
You are the peacemaker in your society. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Sayanti
- Sarvari - Particulary used in Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi, Sarvari means "Night" is used as a girl name
- Dishank - Dishank's meaning is Horizon is predominantly used in Marathi, Telugu and Oriya is used for baby boys
- Aarti - Originated from Sanskrit, Unorthodox Aarti is used primarily in Gujarati and Danish is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Aarti is "Form of Worship, Prayer or Towards the Highest Love for God"
- Lohitashwa - Boy name Lohitashwa means "Fire or One with Red Horse" is used primarily in Marathi, Malayalam and Gujarati
- Jelaxmi means Star or Victory is used as a girl name is particulary used in Tamil, Gujarati and Marathi
Namesakes of Sayanti
We could not find any notable namesake.