Aarti meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Anomalous Aarti means "Prayer, Form of Worship or Towards the Highest Love for God" and is used for both sexes is commonly used in Oriya, Indonesian, Sindhi, Sikh, Hindi, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Swedish, Tamil, Bengali, Indian, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati and English. Aarti is Finnish form of Aaretti. Also Aarti is Finnish form of Aarto.
Variants of AartiNames that rhyme with Aarti
Popularity of Aarti
Aarti is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 42 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 437 babies in United States have been named Aarti. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top most rank of 1914 in 1996. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 150000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Aarti in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aarti?
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Looking for names similar to Aarti? Please go through the following names
- Yagapriya - The girl name Yagapriya means "Name of a Raga" is used dominantly in Telugu and Gujarati
- Dinakar - Boy name Dinakar is particulary used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Malayalam, meaning of Dinakar is "The Sun"
- Riaan - Meaning of Riaan is Little King is used predominantly in Hindi and Telugu is given to baby boys
- Samithra - Girl name Samithra means "Good Friend" is used primarily in Gujarati, Bengali and Hindi
- Sushita is used particulary in Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi, Sushita means "So Sweet or White" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Aarti
- Aarti Chabria, Indian actress and former model
- Aarti Mukherji, Bengali playback singer
- Aarti Patel in Bey Yaar as Actress
- Aarti Singh in Aladin as Actress
- Aarti Bajaj in Jab We Met as Editor
- Aarti Sequeira in Humble But Hearty as
- Aarti Agarwal in Nuvvu Naaku Nachchav as Actress
- Aarti Chhabria in Partner as Actress
- Aarti Majmudar is an actress American known for her appearance on TV shows like Heroes and The Big Bang Theory where she plays Priya Koothrappali.
- Aarti Mann Aarti Majmudar Mankad better known as Aarti Mann or Aarti Majmudar is an American actress known for her appearance in television programs as Héroes and The Big Bang Theory where she plays Priya Koothrappali.
- Aarti Dave acted in TV series Cyber Squad
Lists having Aarti
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Prayer
- Baby Names that mean Worship
- Baby Names that mean Highest
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean God