Schmidt meaning and origin
Boy name Schmidt is rooted from Germanic and English. Schmidt is version of immutable and desirable Smith. Smith is equivalent of Smiðr in Danish language. Origin of Smith is in English, meaning of Smith is "Tradesman, Craftsman and Blacksmith".
Variants of SchmidtNames that rhyme with Schmidt
Popularity of Schmidt
Schmidt is a familiar baby name in Germany. As per our estimate, over 600 people has been named Schmidt globally.
What numbers say about Schmidt?
You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. You are easily triggered by lies and injustice. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person.
You would love these names similar to Schmidt
- Valdo - Originated from Germanic, Outlandish Valdo is a baby boy name, Valdo means "He who Governs"
- Téobaldo - Téobaldos origin is German, meaning of Téobaldo is "People or Daring"
- Landelin - Landelin's meaning is Country or Sweet is originated from German
- Anseric - Anseric means "Mighty or King" has its origin in German
- Gisell - Acclaimed Gisell is used dominantly in English and Swedish is a girl name is rooted from Germanic. Gisell is Nordic form of Giselle
Namesakes of Schmidt
We could not find any notable namesake.