Sede name meaning
What does Sede mean?
Sede is Frisian form of Names Containing the Name Element Sed. Also Sede is Frisian form of Siegdag.
Variants of SedeNames that rhyme with Sede
How popular is the name Sede?
Sede is a common baby name in Ethiopia and Ivory Coast while it is somewhat familiar in Benin, Nigeria and Cameroon. According to our research, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Sede around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sede
The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Other names similar to Sede
- Rálfa is Sami cognate of Ralf
- Sanita - Illustrous Sanita is used particulary in Swedish, Danish and Finnish languages is bestowed upon girls. Sanita is equivalent of Sana in Spanish language
- Olivur - Used commonly in Danish and Faroese persistent and famed, Olivur is aimed at boys. Olivur is form of Oliver in Faroese language
- Hamond - Boy name Hamond is largely used in English is of Middle and English origin. Hamond is Scandinavian equivalent of Hámundr
- Sote largely is used in Old DanishOld Swedish, Swedish and Danish is used as a boy name. Sote is equivalent of Sóti in Swedish and Danish languages
Famous people named Sede
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sede
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names