Sepideh name meaning
What does Sepideh mean?
Unconventional girl name Sepideh means "Dawn" is used commonly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Sepideh
How popular is the name Sepideh?
Sepideh is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1989. But an extremely popular name in Iran where every 1 in 800 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 100000 people has been named Sepideh globally.
What numbers say about Sepideh?
You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Do you like Sepideh? Other names you would love
- Aliviya - Dominantly used in Arabic new-fangled and isolated, Aliviya means "Life" is used as a baby girl name
- Sahl - Meaning of Sahl is Uncomplicated, Easy or Smooth is principally used in Arabic and a gender insensitive name has its origin in Hebrew
- Layeeq - Primarily used in Arabic, Layeeq bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Layeeq is "Capable or Sensible"
- Iamar came from Arabic, meaning of Iamar is "Moon" which is notably used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- AbdusSubbooh is used in Arabic, AbdusSubbooh means "Slave of the Extremely Pure" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Sepideh
- Sepideh Haftgoli in Mowers as Actress
- Sepideh Farsi in Khaneye zire âb as Director
- Sepideh Moafi in Best Man in the Dark as Actress