Baht meaning and origin
Boy name Baht means "Pure or Unmixed" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Baht
Popularity of Baht
Baht is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and Iraq. According to our evaluation, at least 800 people have been bestowed Baht around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Baht
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You keep your feelings to yourself and act cold. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Go through the following names similar to Baht
- Jahfar - Jahfar's meaning is River or Stream aimed at baby boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Roohullah - The boy name Roohullah means "Spirit of Allah or An Epithet of Prophet Isa" is largely used in Arabic
- Khaliqa - Girl name Khaliqa means "A Creator or Well Mannered" specifically used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Mehriban - Meaning of Mehriban is Kind or Gentle aimed at girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Qaaria means Reciter of the Holy Quran (Beautiful Voice) is used mainly in Arabic is given to girls
Namesakes of Baht
We could not find any notable namesake.