Serafima meaning and origin
New-fangled and Far-out Serafima's origin is Hebrew is used particulary in Russian is a girl name. Serafima is derivation of Seraphina. Seraphina is feminine variant of Seraphin. Seraphina's meaning is Fiery and Angel is of Hebrew and Latin origin.
View middle names that goes with Serafima like Maryse, Evangeline, Giulia,Names that rhyme with Serafima
Popularity of Serafima
Serafima is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use and also in England and Wales. But Serafima is a popular baby name in Ukraine where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Russia. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Serafima globally.
Numerological aspects of Serafima
As for your friends, keep it real. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You are hard to figure. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
Do you like Serafima? You would love these names
- Iraida means Seeker is originated from Arabic, used substantially in Russian is a girl name
- Volodya means Great or Governor or Peace used for baby boys used notably in Russian is originated from Slavonic and Russian
- Prokhor - Used particulary in Russian, Prokhor is of Old Greek origin and a boy name, Prokhor means "Chorus Leader"
- Vassili - Origin of Vassili is in Germanic and Greek, meaning of Vassili is "Monarch" is a boy name is mostly used in Russian
- Mahda - Girl name Mahda is rooted from Hebrew which is particulary used in Russian language, meaning of Mahda is "Woman from Magdala, Villager of Galilee and Magdalene". Mahda is a resultant of Magdalena.
Namesakes of Serafima
- Serafima Birman acted in movie Ivan the Terrible, Part I