Shahan meaning and origin
Meaning of Shahan is Profit Maker or King is principally used in Tamil and Arabic is a boy name.
Variants of ShahanNames that rhyme with Shahan
Popularity of Shahan
Shahan is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1981 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 230 people have been named Shahan in United States. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. There are over 151 babies that have been given the name Shahan in England and Wales. Shahan is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Shahan is a common name in Bangladesh, Pakistan and India while somewhat familiar name in Iran, China, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, England and Saudi Arabia. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Shahan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shahan
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are dominant in your circle of friends. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Looking for names similar to Shahan? Please go through the following names
- Fusaylah - Fusaylah's meaning is Some Distance used for baby girls is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Shamel - Meaning of Shamel is All Comprehensive, Comprehensive or Complete is a gender-neutral name is used majorly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Abiya - The infrequent and modern girl name Abiya means "Splendid or Brilliant" is used in Tamil and Arabic
- Tanvir - Rare unisex name Tanvir is originated from Punjabi, meaning of Tanvir is "Strong or Strong Body" is primarily used in Arabic, Marathi and English
- Haifa means Slender, Slim or Well-shaped is rooted from Arabic and is mostly used in Kannada and Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Shahan
- Shahan Natalie, member of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation and the principal organizer of Operation Nemesis
- Shahana Goswami in Ra.One as Actress