Shakufa meaning and origin
Girl name Shakufa is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Shakufa is "Blossom or Opening Bud".Names that rhyme with Shakufa
Popularity of Shakufa
Shakufa is an uncommon name around the world. As per our research, over 30 people has been named Shakufa globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shakufa
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Looking for a name like Shakufa? Please go through the following names
- Ghairat - Used in Arabic, Ghairat means "Self Respect, Bravery or Zeal" is aimed at baby boys
- Haitat - Boy name Haitat is substantially used in Arabic, Haitat means "Care or Caution"
- Niyyat - Girl name Niyyat means "Determination or Intention" is used in Arabic
- Abdur-Rahman - Boy name Abdur-Rahman is commonly used in Arabic, Abdur-Rahman means "Servant of the Most Gracious (Allah)"
- Owaid - The boy name Owaid is specifically used in Arabic, Owaid means "Helper"
Namesakes of Shakufa
We could not find any notable namesake.