Hassen meaning and origin
Unheard-of Hassen mainly is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hassen is "Good and Beautiful".Names that rhyme with Hassen
Popularity of Hassen
Hassen is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1966, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 291 on boy names chart when 62 babies were given the name Hassen. There are over 1894 babies that have been given the name Hassen in France. Hassen is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1978 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 169 babies in United States have been named Hassen.
However things change on global perspective, Hassen is extremely popular in Ethiopia where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Tunisia and Algeria. According to our evaluation, at least 350000 people have been bestowed Hassen around the globe.
Hassen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hassen?
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Hassen, for soon-to-be-parents
- Fahhaamat means Extremely Sympathetic or Very Understanding aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Arabic
- Homayoon - Specifically used in Arabic, Homayoon is used as a boy name, meaning of Homayoon is "Fortunate or Royal"
- Najila - Unorthodox Najila mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Najila is "Bright Eyes"
- Waali means Manages, He who Directs or Protector is a boy name is used in Arabic
- AbdulHadeem means One who Serves a Wise Man is a boy name is used specifically in Arabic
Namesakes of Hassen
- Hassen Bejaoui, Tunisian football goalkeeper
- Hassen Gabsi, Tunisian football right winger
- Hassen Brahiti in Partir as Camera and Electrical Department
- In 2002 comedy film, Khorma, enfant du cimetière, Hassen Khalsi portrayed Hadj Khalifa.