Shankhdhar meaning and origin
Shankhdhar predominantly is used in Malayalam, Hindi and Marathi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Shankhdhar is "Lord Krishna".Names that rhyme with Shankhdhar
Popularity of Shankhdhar
Shankhdhar is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Shankhdhar
Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. What you are not used to is enjoying life. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Shankhdhar
- Chitti - Used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, Chitti means "Small or Butterfly" is aimed at both genders
- Dalapati means Group Leader is originated from Sanskrit and Indian and is used commonly in Kannada and Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Sutript - Sutript's meaning is Fully Satisfied is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Talvir - Used principally in Sikh and Hindi, Talvir bestowed upon baby boys, Talvir means "A Beautiful Gift"
- Aparamitha - Aparamitha's meaning is Boundless is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Shankhdhar
We could not find any notable namesake.