Shanthara meaning and origin
Meaning of Shanthara is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Shanthara
Popularity of Shanthara
Shanthara is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Shanthara?
You are all about adventure and travel. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success.
Other names similar to Shanthara
- Pradhakshana principally is used in Tamil, meaning of Pradhakshana is "Goddess Parvathy, Daughter of Dhakshan or Amman" is bestowed upon girls
- Jasmeena - Girl name Jasmeena means "Name of a Flower Plant, A Flower and Shrub with Yellow Flowers" and is majorly used in Tamil is rooted from Old Persian language. Jasmeena is derivation of Jasmine.
- Pharvesh - Pharvesh's meaning is Lord of Celebration is chiefly used in Tamil is a boy name
- Bhairavan - The boy name Bhairavan is predominantly used in Tamil, Bhairavan means "Frightful Hindu Deity 'Vairavar' the One has a Dog As His Vehicle. a Form of Fierce Manifestation of Lord Shiva"
- Nilavannan - Boy name Nilavannan is used in Tamil, meaning of Nilavannan is "The One Like a Moon"
Namesakes of Shanthara
We could not find any notable namesake.