Sheer meaning and origin
Originated from Irish, Sheer is used for baby girls. Sheer is variant of darling Saoirse. Used especially in Irish and English, Saoirse, Saoirse means "Freedom" is originated from Irish.
Variants of SheerNames that rhyme with Sheer
Popularity of Sheer
Sheer is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Sheer around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Sheer
What you are not used to is enjoying life. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. You are lagging behind on motivational front.
Do you like Sheer? Read these names too
- Aodhagán came from Old Irish is used dominantly in Irish, meaning of Aodhagán is "Fire" is bestowed upon boys
- Enda - Meaning of Enda is Bird-Like or The Element Éan Which Means Bird used for both genders which originated from Irish and Gaelic is primarily used in Irish
- Bannyng - Irish name Bannyng bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bannyng is "Blond Child, Small Fair One or Son of the Fair One and Small and Fair". Bannyng is resultant of Banning.
- Raffartee - The boy name Raffartee is originated from Irish and Gaelic, Raffartee means "Prosperous and Rich". Raffartee is a derivative of Rafferty.
- Condon - Used majorly in Irish unexpected, Condon is of Irish and Gaelic origin and is aimed at baby boys, Condon means "Bold Settlement"
Namesakes of Sheer
- Sheer Terror, American hardcore punk band from New York City