Enda name meaning
What does Enda mean?
Origin of Trendy Enda is in Irish and Gaelic languages is used as a gender-neutral name which is majorly used in Irish, meaning of Enda is "Freedom of Spirit, The Element Éan Which Means Bird or Bird-Like".
Is Enda suitable to use as a baby name?
Enda is a unique and charming baby boy name with an Irish origin. It is special because of its meaning "Like a bird," which symbolizes freedom and grace. The name has a soft and gentle sound to it, making it perfect for parents who want a simple yet beautiful name for their little bundle of joy. Its rarity also adds to its appeal, making it stand out from more common names. Enda is a wonderful choice for parents looking for a meaningful and unique name for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Enda?
Two syllabled Enda is most commonly pronounced as e-nda. The name can also be pronounced as en-da.Names that rhyme with Enda
How popular is the name Enda?
In Ireland, Enda was once a common name since emerging in 1969 it has been given to over 2416 babies. At its zenith in 1969,. After 37 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Enda is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 35 years, last appeared in 1973 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 238 babies in United States have been named Enda. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart.
But Enda is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Enda as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Enda
Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
You would love these names similar to Enda
- Mundie means From Reamonn is originated from Irish is a boy name. Mundie is derivative of Mundy.
- Eagan - Curious boy name Eagan is originated from Irish, meaning of Eagan is "Mighty"
- Fionnagán primarily is used in Irish, meaning of Fionnagán is "The Fair or The Blond" is a baby boy name is originated from Old Irish
- Daireann - Daireann means "Lush or Rich" is used in Irish
- Parthalan - Boy name Parthalan is of Aramaic and Irish origin, meaning of Parthalan is "A Son that Suspends the Waters, Farmer or Son of the Earth and Son of Tolomé". Parthalan is a resultant of Bartholomew.
Sibling Names for Enda
Choosing a baby name can be a challenging task for new parents. If you have decided on the name 'Enda' for your little one, it's natural to look for sibling names that complement it. Here are some unique and meaningful options that go well with 'Enda'.
For a sister
Brother for Enda
Famous people named Enda
- Enda McCallion, Irish film director
- Enda of Aran, Irish saint
- Enda Marren, solicitor and a former member of the Irish Council of State
- Enda Caldwell, Irish radio personality and voice actor
- Enda McDonagh, priest of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Tuam
- Enda Kenny, Irish Fine Gael politician
- Enda Markey, Irish-born Sydney-based theatrical producer and former singer and actor
- Enda Colleran, Irish Gaelic football manager and player
- Enda Bonner, Irish politician and sportsperson
- Enda Muldoon, former Gaelic footballer
- Enda McGinley, Tyrone Gaelic footballer,
- Enda Gormley, Irish Gaelic footballer
- Enda Walsh, Irish playwright
Lists having Enda
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -nda
- Popular Boy Names in Ireland (1991)
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Bird