Sicilia name meaning
What does Sicilia mean?
Unexpected Sicilia came from Italian is a girl name. Sicilia is resulted from Sicily. Sicily's meaning is From the Island is originated from Italian.
How do I pronounce Sicilia?
Three syllabled Sicilia is most commonly pronounced as s(i)-ci-lia.
Variants of Sicilia
View middle names that goes with Sicilia like Caylee, Apia, Gem, Ihna, Noreen, Namy,Names that rhyme with Sicilia
How popular is the name Sicilia?
Sicilia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 215 babies in United States have been named Sicilia. Also, Sicilia is a familiar name in Indonesia, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Brazil, DR Congo and Papua New Guinea. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Sicilia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Sicilia
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You like to take safe risks. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
You would love these names similar to Sicilia
- Trieste - Meaning of Trieste is Trading Place used for baby girls is originated from Italian
- Fiorella - Unorthodox Latin and Italian Fiorella is used in Italian, meaning of Fiorella is "Flower or Fiore" is used as a baby girl name
- Beppina means He (God) Will Add is used dominantly in Italian. It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Edoarda majorly is used in Italian is a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old English, meaning of Edoarda is "Guard of His Wealth"
- Ezio - Unconventional Ezio came from Old Greek language bestowed upon baby boys and is used in Italian, meaning of Ezio is "Aietos"
Famous people named Sicilia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sicilia
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Island