Ezio meaning and origin
Particulary used in Italian unusual, Ezio means "Aietos". It is rooted from Old Greek is used for baby boys.
Variants of EzioNames that rhyme with Ezio
Popularity of Ezio
Ezio is common in France where over 3392 new-borns have been given the name since 1951. At present at its peak, the moniker grabbed the 145th spot and 467 baby boys were given the name. Ezio is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1670th when 94 boy were named Ezio. Over 759 babies in United States have been named Ezio. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2008 and has secured the place in top 200 names. Recently in 2018, 61 babies were given Ezio and it reached its peak ranking, 190 on boy names chart. Over 340 babies in Belgium have been named Ezio.
Ezio is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 1998 on baby boy names list of Switzerland. But Ezio is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Brazil. According to our evaluation, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Ezio around the globe.
Ezio in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ezio?
You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. No matter if there's already a solution to a certain problem, you like to figure it out alone. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ezio
- Valentiano - Primarily used in Italian, Valentiano means "The Strong or The Healthy" which originated from Latin is aimed at boys
- Salvatrice - Salvatrice's meaning is The Saviour or Save is mainly used in Italian has its origin in Latin is used for baby girls
- Domani means Man of Tomorrow is a gender insensitive name is rooted from Italian
- Americo - Americo's meaning is House or King or Powerful has origin in German and Italian, a boy name is used specifically in Italian
- Sigismonda - Used particulary in Italian, Sigismonda is used as a girl name, Sigismonda means "Sige Which Means Victory, Victory or Protection or Victorious Defender" is of Germanic and German origin
Namesakes of Ezio
- Ezio Damolin, Italian nordic combined skier and ski jumper
- Ezio Roselli, Italian gymnast
- Ezio Gamba, retired judoka from Italy
- Ezio Testa, Italian fiction author and poet
- Ezio Pinza, Italian opera singer
- Ezio Frigerio, Italian costume designer and art director
- Ezio Brevi, Italian association football manager and former player
- Ezio Pascutti, Italian football manager and player,
- Ezio Madonia, retired Italian sprinter
- Ezio, folk band from Cambridge, England, formed in 1990
- Ezio Bondi in Friendzone as Actor
- Ezio Greggio in Il silenzio dei prosciutti as Actor
- Ezio Bertuzzo was an Italian soccer player who played in the striker's demarcation.
- Ezio Bosso in movie Il dolce e l'amaro as Composer
- Ezio Marano, from 1972 drama and mystery flick Amore e morte nel giardino degli dei, who characterized the Martin.
- In 1977, Ezio Miani characterized the role of Standartenführer Werner von Uhland in action and drama flick Le lunghe notti della Gestapo.
- Ezio Prosperi portrayed important character of N in 1988 drama flick Sogno proibito.
- Ezio Pizzi played small character of N in 1979 drama film Profumi e balocchi.