Sigfreid meaning and origin
Boy name Sigfreid means "Victory and Peace" is originated from German and Germanic. Sigfreid is derivative of Siegfried. Siegfried is form of Sigifrith in German language. Siegfried's meaning is Protection and Safety has its origin in Old High German and Germanic. Sigfreid is celebrated on August 22nd.Names that rhyme with Sigfreid
Popularity of Sigfreid
Sigfreid is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines.
What numbers say about Sigfreid?
When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only.
Looking for names similar to Sigfreid? Please go through the following names
- Chlothilde - Meaning of Chlothilde is Famous Fighter is of Old High German origin
- Tammo is originated from Germanic and Old High German is commonly used in Frisian and German, Tammo means "Famous or Mari" is used for baby boys
- Eginolf - The Eginolf means "Wolf or Sword Tip" has its origin in Old High German language
- Erkenrad - The Erkenrad has origin in Old High German, Erkenrad means "Counselor or Excellent"
- Lamb means Bright and Brightness of the Land is of Germanic origin is used for boys. Lamb is derivative of Lambert.
Namesakes of Sigfreid
We could not find any notable namesake.