Tammo meaning and origin
The boy name Tammo means "Thank, Mari, Gemini, Composition, Thanks or Famous" is originated from Germanic and Old High German is used primarily in Low German, Frisian and German. Tammo is diminutive of Dankmar. Dankmar means Mari, Thanks and Famous is chiefly used in German is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of TammoNames that rhyme with Tammo
Popularity of Tammo
Tammo is a familiar baby name in Germany, Netherlands and India. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Tammo globally.
Tammo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Tammo
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Other names similar to Tammo
- Gondulf - The Gondulf is originated from German, Gondulf means "Fight or Wolf"
- Lefert - Meaning of Lefert is Loving or Hard is largely used in Low German and German. Its origin is in Old High German
- Konni - Meaning of Konni is Bold Counselor or Steadfast is principally used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish and a gender-neutral name is originated from Germanic
- Ugolin - Meaning of Ugolin is Intelligent is of German and Germanic origin is used as a baby girl name
- Gandalf means Fight or Wolf or Werewolf came from German is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Tammo
We could not find any notable namesake.