Sigleif meaning and origin
Sigleif is version of Sigleifr. Also Sigleifr is variant spelling of SIG;LEIF.
Variants of SigleifNames that rhyme with Sigleif
Popularity of Sigleif
Sigleif is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway.
Numerological analysis of Sigleif
You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Don't make work your priority. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Go through the following names similar to Sigleif
- Audhild is used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish is a girl name has origin in Old Norse. Audhild is Norwegian equivalent of Auðhildr
- Einride primarily is used in Norwegian and Swedish is a baby boy name. Einride is Norwegian equivalent of Æinriði
- Gabrel - Used dominantly in Danish and Swedish everlasting and renowned, Gabrel has origin in Hebrew is used as a boy name. Gabrel is equivalent of Gabriel in Swedish language
- Svenny is Norwegian and Swedish equivalent of Svenný
- Julan - Commonly used in Swedish and Danish long standing and acclaimed, Julan is a girl name. Julan is Swedish equivalent of Julia
Namesakes of Sigleif
We could not find any notable namesake.