Sigrik meaning and origin
Sigrik is form of Sigríkr in Swedish language.Names that rhyme with Sigrik
Popularity of Sigrik
Sigrik is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sigrik
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You are prone to enter a depressive phase for something that didn't actually happened but you feel like it did in your mind. There's a numbness inside you can be broken by allowing yourself to grieve over what you've lost instead of pretending like it never happened.
Parents who liked Sigrik, loved these names
- Ísis - Originated from Egyptian, Ísis is substantially used in Icelandic and Portuguese, Ísis means "Mistress of the Throne" is used as a girl name
- Balti - Used in Old Norse and Swedish, Balti means "Bear or To Writhe, to Wallow or Swedish Bultra = to Beat, to Knock, to Pound" which is rooted from Old Norse is used customarily as a baby boy name
- Heggi is equivalent of Heggr in Danish language
- Saide - Unwonted Arabic Saide means "Happy" and is used primarily in Turkish is used for girls
- Betúel - Predominantly used in Icelandic and Finnish, Betúel is a baby boy name. Betúel is form of Betuel in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Sigrik
We could not find any notable namesake.