Sigvatr meaning and origin
Sigvatr is Old Norse form of Sighvatr.
Variants of SigvatrNames that rhyme with Sigvatr
Popularity of Sigvatr
Sigvatr is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Sigvatr?
Focus on what makes you feel alive and energetic. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Do you like Sigvatr? Read these names too
- TáR has its origin in Old Norse is mostly used in Old Norse and is given to baby boys, TáR means "Tough, Resistant, Enduring"
- Hálfr is Old Norse form of Háulfr
- SnærriR - The boy name SnærriR is used prevalently in Old Norse. It is rooted from Old Norse, SnærriR means "The Fast One Deriving from a Verb Snerre = to Turn Oneself Quickly"
- Svávarr is equivalent of Sváfarr in Old Norse language
- Svartgeirr - Used chiefly in Old Norse, Svartgeirr is aimed at baby boys. Svartgeirr is Old Norse form of *Svartgæirr
Namesakes of Sigvatr
- Sigvatr Þórðarson, Icelandic skald