Simra name meaning
What does Simra mean?
Unorthodox Simra is used substantially in Arabic, Malayalam and Tamil is a gender insensitive name, Simra means "Heaven or Princess".Names that rhyme with Simra
How popular is the name Simra?
In United States, Simra is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. In 2010, it ranked 4297th when 34 girls were named Simra. Over 327 people have been named Simra in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 840 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Simra. There are over 472 babies that have been given the name Simra in England and Wales.
Also, Simra is a familiar name in India, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. At least, 800 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Simra
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it.
Other names similar to Simra
- Darman is used chiefly in Tamil and Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Darman means "Cure or Treatment"
- Abadi - Used prevalently in Arabic and African, Abadi means "Pleasantness, Comforter or Endless" is used as a baby boy name
- Shameer means A Message or Tidings or That Which is Heard or Rock That Can Penetrate Metal is used chiefly in Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu is originated from Hebrew is a baby boy name
- Bayan - Outlandish Arabic Bayan means "Eloquence or Another Name for the Holy Quran", used principally in Arabic and Arabic is given to both boys and girls
- Sadique - Unfamiliar unisex name Sadique means "Good Virtues or Truthfulness" is particulary used in Arabic and Arabic
Famous people named Simra
- Simran Khan in Singh Saab the Great as Actress
- Simran Kaur Mundi in Potugadu as Actress
- Simran Jehani in Khoobsurat as Actress
- Simran Singh in Lovesick as Miscellaneous Crew