Altaf meaning and origin
Primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi new-fangled and sufficiently quirky, Altaf is originated from Arabic and is used for both boys and girls, meaning of Altaf is "Kindness, Graces, More Gracious, Politeness or Kindly".Names that rhyme with Altaf
Popularity of Altaf
Altaf is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Altaf is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Bangladesh. As per our evaluation, over 280000 babies have been bestowed Altaf around the globe.
What numerology tells about Altaf?
Stress hates your guts. You are more of a doer than a talker. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do.
Other names similar to Altaf
- Amala - Curious unisex name Amala is notably used in Indian and Arabic, meaning of Amala is "Spotless, Hope or Bird" came from Sanskrit and Arabic
- Sabat - Especially used in Arabic and Arabic, Sabat bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Sabat is "Endurance or Boldness"
- Nazeef - Unexpected and Modernistic Nazeef specifically is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Nazeef is "Chaste or Innocent"
- Jasara - Anomalous Jasara especially is used in Tamil and Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Jasara is "Boldness or Bold"
- Ghareebah - Ghareebah's meaning is Strange, Daughter of Salim Bin Ahmad At-tajir had this Name or Foreign is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Altaf
- Altaf Gauhar, civil servant, journalist, poet
- Altaf Fatima, Pakistani Urdu novelist, short story writer
- Altaf Hussain Hali, Urdu poet and a writer
- Altaf Hussain, politician
- Altaf Husain, eminent East Pakistani educationist, journalist
- Altaf Mahmud, musician, cultural activist
- Altaf Qadri, Kashmiri photojournalist presently working with The Associated Press
- Altaf Raja, Indian Qawwali singer