Sinagtala meaning and origin
Sinagtala means Starlight used for baby girls, used in Tagalog is originated from Tagalog.Names that rhyme with Sinagtala
Popularity of Sinagtala
Sinagtala is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Sinagtala
You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. You are very smart and calculative. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You lack traveling and exploring. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt.
Looking for a name like Sinagtala? Please go through the following names
- Aanor - Meaning of Aanor is Honor is specifically used in Breton
- Sadafa - Origin of Sadafa is in Iranian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sadafa is "Sea Shell and Lord Ram's Devotees". Sadafa is resulted from Sadaf.
- Gerolde - Girl name Gerolde means "Composition, Spear or Domination"
- Pakima - Pakima's meaning is Sweetest is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name
- Tulle - Meaning of Tulle is Sacred or Little Bear
Namesakes of Sinagtala
We could not find any notable namesake.