Sitarah meaning and origin
Sitarah's meaning is Star used for baby girls which originated from Sanskrit is primarily used in Sindhi and Arabic. Sitarah is resulted from Sitara. Meaning of Sitara is A Star and Morning Star has origin in Old Persian and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Sitarah
Popularity of Sitarah
Sitarah is an uncommon name around the world. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Sitarah globally.
Numerological analysis of Sitarah
No one can hurt you unless you let it. Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. You are like a cat. No matter how you fall, you always get back on your feet. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
Do you like Sitarah? Other names you would love
- Samshad - Unisex name Samshad means "Beautiful Tree or Long" is commonly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Mayther - Mayther's meaning is Sea aimed at boys has its origin in English. Mayther is resulted from Mar.
- Hasna - Meaning of Hasna is Beauty, Beautiful or Pretty is used in Sindhi, Hindi and Kannada has its roots in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Jasira - Chiefly used in Arabic and African unorthodox, Jasira bestowed upon girls, meaning of Jasira is "Bold or Gentle"
- Atlantis - Unheard-of Atlantiss origin is Arabic and English, meaning of Atlantis is "Silken" is used for both genders
Namesakes of Sitarah
We could not find any notable namesake.